CTA will host a Plug & Play Event during the conference on Grain Trade in West Africa, from 28-30 November 2016, in Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.
CTA’s Plug & Play Event is the « Tech-Dating for Agriculture » which allows ICT4Ag innovators to demonstrate their systems in-turns thereby allowing participants to experience as many innovations that is of interest.
About previous Plug & Play Events:
CTA has a unique experience and the track record of organising Plug & Play events since the first of its kind which was organised in Kigali (Rwanda), during the 2013 ICT4Ag International Conference.
Today, after 7 iterations, CTA’s Plug & Play Events claim:
- A reach of more than 1000 participants
- Over 80 different solutions demonstrated by innovators from 27 countries in the world
- About 42% of participants successfully networked with innovators
- 31% of participants discovered new ICT solutions
- 28% of participants found relevant solutions for their work
- 64% of participants were very satisfied with the event’s organisation and format, and additional 33% found it “quite well” satisfying ….
For more information on past Plug & Play events, visit the following portals:
- Plug & Play at ICT4Ag Conference, Kigali Rwanda:http://ict4ag.org/en/agenda/sessions.html
- Plug & Play at Fin4Ag Conference, Nairobi, Kenya: http://fin4ag.org/en/agenda/plug-and-play-day.html
- Plug & Play at MIS Workshop, Arusha Tanzania:http://web.archive.org/web/20150110234803/http:/www.ifdc.org/training/plug-play-day-at-agricultural-market-information-s.aspx
- Plug & Play at AFAAS Extension Week, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia:http://www.ict4ras.org/category/apps/
- Plug & Play at GIZ Green Innovation Centre, Feldafing, Germany:http://www.cta.int/images/Plug__Play_draft_profiles_of_service_providers_English.pdf
- Plug & Play at Global Forum for Innovations in Agriculture (GFIA), Durban South Africa:http://www.cta.int/images/Plug__Play_Day_Presenters.pdf
- Plug & Play at World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS), Geneva, Switzerland:https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2016/Agenda/Session/198